Starting Point is a great follow-up to the Pastor’s Lunch. It offers a variety of avenues for moving forward at Eastridge, in your faith, or in your calling. Join us for three weeks to tackle questions like: What does the bible say about church? Is Eastridge a part of a denomination? Or what type to programs are on the horizon? The Starting Point class, offered quarterly, can provide answers!
This session of classes starts on April 22nd, at 9:15a.
Starting Point is a 3 weeks series. The class will take place during the first worship gathering, in room 128.
WEEK 1 (April 22) – EASTRIDGE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS
- What kind of church is Eastridge?
- What do we believe? What do we teach?
- What ministries does Eastridge have?
Week 2 (April 29)– Theological questions.
- You have questions, we have answers!
Week 3 (May 6)– Involvement questions
- How can you get involved? How do you become a giver? a member? a server?
- 5 characteristics of a laboring culture, stewardship teaching
- Meet the staff and our missions teams.